Monday, February 13, 2012

Goals for Week of Feb. 13th-Feb. 19th


I have not been as faithful as I first planned when I made my yearly goals for 2012. I wanted to try and write one blog a day. I have this specific blog for my health and wellness related posts, then I have another blog for my crafty and DIY related posts. Needless to say, I have neglected both blogs severely since the new year has started. Well I might not reach my blog a day goal, but I will make a blog today since I am out of school.
These are my goals for this next week...

1. Track all food eaten and any beverage calories consumed. I have really slacked the past two weeks on counting my points for weight watchers and tracking with my phone. Not this week. I will track every bite. 

2. Get 10 minutes of exercise in daily. This shouldn't be that hard. I have recess duty 2 days this week and I can walk the play ground while monitoring the kids. I also have found that watching a favorite TV show while on the stationary bike makes the time go by quickly and you forget that you are exercising. 
3. Have all my school papers graded before Friday so I can have fun this weekend. My dad is coming to visit to celebrate his 50th birthday and my son's third birthday as well. There will be alcohol and cake so I will have to plan my points accordingly and be sure to fill up on fruits and veggies.

4. Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day. I too have slacked on this goal as well since the new year started. I know that drinking bookoos of water help with the weight loss so I just need to do it and stop making excuses!

Just some cuteness for fun...Where has the time gone?


Here's to a healthy and happy week! What are your goals for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment